Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 205

Thread: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

  1. #61
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    lol..at diets calling ppl sad.....pot meet kettle

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    haha...what are you babbling about? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]


    It's a little sad fellas...I mean..for her age...yeah shes a good looking lady..but come on...seriously?

  3. #63
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    you mean you wouldnt put it in her butt diets? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Nah, not at this point. Maybe if I was desperate and didn't have any other options.

  5. #65
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now, yes. It can make you or break you. No president is going to be strong in every category, thats why Obama picked Biden. To take care of the experience and foreign policy questions. What does she bring to the table for Mccain besides hotness? </div></div>

    Maybe some executive experience, maybe some true conservatism, maybe a real slice of americana, but some hope for those who are hopeless, maybe someone who knows the importance of family and conviction, maybe someone who isn't a DC insider, maybe someone who isn't a lwayer, maybe a breath of fresh air...

  6. #66
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    I agree with that a little bit, she does bring in a breast of fresh air.

  7. #67
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now, yes. It can make you or break you. No president is going to be strong in every category, thats why Obama picked Biden. To take care of the experience and foreign policy questions. What does she bring to the table for Mccain besides hotness? </div></div>

    Maybe some executive experience, maybe some true conservatism, maybe a real slice of americana, but some hope for those who are hopeless, maybe someone who knows the importance of family and conviction, maybe someone who isn't a DC insider, maybe someone who isn't a lwayer, maybe a breath of fresh air... </div></div>
    "In 2006, Sarah Palin became Alaska's youngest and first woman governor after having earned a reputation as a determined and successful advocate of ethics reform in politics. In the primary, she defeated an incumbent Republican governor and then a former two-term Democratic governor.

    During her first year in office, as reported by the Associated Press on May 10, she "distanced herself from the old guard, powerful members of the state GOP (and) stood up to the oil interests that hold great power in Alaska, and with bipartisan support in the statehouse, she won a tax increase on the oil companies' profits."
    http://www.JewishWorldReview.com
    She gets my vote..just on that oil company profit tax increase.

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Sounds like she'd be likely to be assassinated if she became president.

    Exactly what we actually need.

    Not an assassination of course.....a person who will actually step on the toes of the wheeler dealers in power (not just talk about it) who had in reality run this country for many, many years.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  9. #69
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    The story is from a Jewish mag.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]...little playing to a group do you think? And the date is early summer?

  10. #70
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Her biggest comment that will be looked at is the "What does a VP really do?" i think she made back in July.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •